What to expect when you meet us
Your wealth adviser will help you to build your financial plan, choosing from our range of services, from investment management expertise to retirement planning to tax-efficient savings, protection and intergenerational wealth transfers.
We know that there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution for financial planning, therefore, our service is personal to you. At our first meeting, we want to get to know you, to understand what your life goals are, your hopes for the future, and also your worries and concerns. Building a strong relationship with you is at the heart of our wealth advice service. Only then will we move on to the financial assessment.
During this meeting we will discuss a number of key topics with you:
- Your assets and capital, where they are held, and by whom – including if you intend to gift any of your assets, now or in the future.
- Checking if you are making smart use of all your allowances, such as capital gains tax allowances, and tax-free savings via ISAs.
- Your financial objectives and expected timings for example around retirement and passing on assets to the next generation.
- Your investments and the expectation you have for the returns they may generate alongside how much risk you're prepared to take to achieve those returns.
- Planning for the unexpected - how might your family or personal situation alter over time, and could your financial plan allow for any changes to your health or lifestyle requirements.
- Ensuring that your assets and wishes are well-protected by having a will in place, as well as planning for ‘powers of attorney’ which can also protect you in cases of unexpected health needs or serious injury.
Having established your financial position, your wealth adviser will help you create your personal financial plan that meets your goals, as well as finding the best ways to protect and grow your wealth.
We work with individuals, families, entrepreneurs, business owners, corporates, and charities, and we can partner with your other professional advisers, accountants and lawyers to help manage your wealth.